How do I make a water pollution complaint?

Probably the best way is to use the Access City Hall link on the lower left hand corner of each page. This will allow you to receive a number and track your complaint. Or, you may call the Water Pollution Division at 940-761-7822 and give them your complaint. We will track it and keep you informed of progress. You need to understand that some problems may be resolved in a few hours, but others may take a few days or weeks to resolve, depending upon the circumstances. We will keep you advised of progress on your complaint. Please be advised, however, that we can only deal with complaints within the City of Wichita Falls. We do not handle complaints outside the City as we have no jurisdiction there.

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a water pollution complaint?
2. What are the fees for the Industrial Pretreatment Program?
3. What are the other water pollution fees?
4. Do you perform testing in-house?
5. Do I need a Grease Trap Permit and what is involved?
6. Does your division permit remediation sites?