Does your division permit remediation sites?
Yes, but only after they have obtained the necessary permit and paperwork from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and they must check with Utilities Division to see if a sewage connection fee will be charged. If they discharge directly to storm sewer, they do not need a permit from us but do need permission from the Utilities Division

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a water pollution complaint?
2. What are the fees for the Industrial Pretreatment Program?
3. What are the other water pollution fees?
4. Do you perform testing in-house?
5. Do I need a Grease Trap Permit and what is involved?
6. Does your division permit remediation sites?