Can you come out and mark my property boundaries?
No. the City of Wichita Falls does not survey or mark property boundaries for property owners. You need to call an independent surveyor for this.

Show All Answers

1. Can you tell me the current owner of a property?
2. Can I get a list of properties with delinquent taxes prior to foreclosure date?
3. Can you come out and mark my property boundaries?
4. Can I park my vehicles and store my excess equipment on city easements and right-of-ways?
5. I have been told that my building is encroaching on City property. What do I do?
6. May I mail my annual lake lot lease payment in?
7. When is my lake lot lease payment and inspection fee due?
8. How do I go about selling my improvements on my leased lake lot?
9. Is hunting allowed at the area Lakes?
10. Are there any designed off-road driving areas at the Lakes?
11. Are there designated areas for shooting fireworks?