Yes (please see application for specific details).
Some ineligible costs include:
- Faith-based causes benefiting only members of a certain faith
- Loss that bears no relation or are grossly disproportionate to the type or extent of harm experienced due to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Contributions to rainy day funds, financial reserves, or similar funds.
- Research, fundraising, political causes, scholarships, and faith-based causes benefiting only members of a certain faith
- Payment of interest or principal on outstanding debt instruments.
- Lobbying, support of candidates for public office, or other political activities.
- Funding for programs or organizations that do not serve Wichita Falls residents.
- Economic hardship incurred outside of the period beginning January 27, 2020 to the present date.
- Damages covered by insurance
- Reimbursement to donors for donated items or services
- Expenses that have been or will be reimbursed under any federal activity such as the reimbursement by the federal government pursuant to the ARP act of contributions by States to State unemployment funds
- Property taxes
- Severance pay
- Deposit to pension funds
- Legal settlements