Permit Applications

The City Code of Ordinances requires certain permits and licenses for operations within the City of Wichita Falls, including but not limited to alcoholic beverage licenses, solicitor permits, itinerant merchant permits, dealers of crafted precious metals permits and transient show licenses. Currently, credit and debit cards are not accepted.

Want to start a business in Wichita Falls?  Click here for permitting information.

City Code of Ordinances requirements can be accessed by clicking on this link.
Individual Better Business Bureau Reports can be accessed by clicking on this link

Red hardbound volumes of paper copies of ordinances

Solicitor Permits

To apply for a solicitor permit, please use our online submission form, our fillable pdf, or you can print out this form to mail or bring into the office. 

For a list of current permitted solicitors, click here. A permit does not mean that the City endorses the company or the product.