WF Goat Scooters
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Rider is at least 18 years of age.
- Rider shall Wear a Helmet and follow any and all other applicable laws, local rules, and regulations pertaining to operating the Scooter.
- Rider shall inspect the Scooter before riding, and shall not ride or operate the Scooter if it has any defect, needs repairs, fails to operate as a properly functioning Scooter would, or becomes defective or malfunctions during operation.
- Rider shall promptly report any damages to or malfunctions of the Scooter via the mobile app or by email at email@example.com
- Rider shall not exceed the maximum weight limit, and shall not allow any other person or child on the Scooter.
- Rider shall not carry any heavy or large items or any other items that may impair Rider’s ability to operate the Scooter safely.
- Rider shall not operate the Scooter while under the influence of any alcohol, drugs, medication, or other substance or condition that may impair Rider’s ability to operate the Scooter safely.
- Rider will not race, do tricks, jump, take the Scooter off-roading, or operate the Scooter in any other risky or hazardous manner.
- Rider shall not use a cell phone or other mobile electronic device that distracts Rider from operating the Scooter safely.
- Rider shall be solely and fully responsible for the safe operation of the Scooter, and Rider recognizes and assumes the safety risks in using Scooters, including leading to serious injury to Rider and others.
- The Scooter must be locked at the conclusion of the ride and parked upright at a lawful and visible location, not on private property, and not potentially impeding others or the use of the Scooter by any subsequent riders.
- Rider shall pay for the use of the Scooter at the fee indicated on the mobile app and/or Scooter, and in the event Rider’s account goes into a negative balance, Ride Goat Inc. may charge Rider’s debit/credit card on file for the outstanding amount.
- How To ride GOAT Scooter
Refunding unused wallet balance back to Rider’s credit card will result in a 10% fee from August 15th, 2019, to cover the Stripe transaction fee incurred by Ride Goat.