Water Pollution Complaints

Water Pollution complaints are handled on a case by case basis, as reported to the Water Pollution Division. Anonymous complaints are accepted but it is much easier for us if we have a contact person or a contact phone number to report our findings. All complaints will be investigated and action taken if applicable.

Please be advised that Water Pollution's jurisdiction is within the City Limits of Wichita Falls, Texas and we do not have jurisdiction in the county. Therefore, we cannot address pollution problems outside the City Limits. For these you will need to refer them to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) at 1-888-777-3186.